Carolyn's and Tom's Trips to France from 2009 to 2015

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sunshine

Yes, the sun is shining, but it is still cold and windy.  One would think that the weather would improve as we moved into May on our trip, but we had our warmest weather at the beginning of our sojourn.  Oh well.   We have our suitcases packed and are ready to go home.  It is time.  I need my bed, my shower and my washing machine--and 1 point English muffins in the morning.  We have lots to do to get ready to open and I am ready for the challenge.  We will post more pictures and more comments on our return.   I think for our next European adventure we will rent a gite in several places so we can eat at home and settle into a spot a bit more.  We definitely did not have enough time in Normandy, but the south always calls.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers